Migrate your archives into Microsoft 365 & other cloud services.
Whether hosted on-premises or in the cloud, if your data archives are stored in a proprietary platform, they are not part of your modern workplace success story.
Now you can reap all the cost saving, security, staff productivity and compliance benefits of managing all your data in the Microsoft cloud.
- Get your archive into the optimum format for your chosen cloud.
- Be selective in what you move, e.g. only emails < 7 years old.
- Remove legacy shortcuts from mailboxes.
- Achieve optimum speeds thanks to cutting-edge performance techniques.
- Create mailbox and journal extracts.
- Get a full audit trail of each item moved.
Virtually all archives & formats migrated
- Migration from Enterprise Vault to Microsoft 365
- Move from Metalogix Archive Manager (MAM) to Office 365
- Migrate from HP/Autonomy/Zantaz EAS to Microsoft 365
- Migrate Journals and/or Journal archives to Microsoft cloud
- Migrate HP RISS or HP IAP to Microsoft 365
- Extract from Autonomy NearPoint (aka Mimosa)
- Migrate from OpenText IXOS-eCONserver
- Upgrade to newer versions of Enterprise Vault
- Move content between Microsoft 365 tenants
- Migrate Notes archives to an Exchange format destination
- Extract from Quest Archive Manager (now Dell)
- Migrate Unify Daegis AXS-One to Microsoft 365 or EV
- Migrate content to or from services such as Mimecast, Proofpoint, etc
- Migrate EMC EmailXtender for Exchange or Notes
- EMC SourceOne for Exchange or Notes to Office 365
- Migrate message files from EML, MSG, PST or NSF files
- Migrate content to or from Mimecast
- Migrate content from Proofpoint