Migrate your archives into Microsoft 365 & other cloud services.
Proprietary on-premises and cloud archives lead to excessive cost, inconvenience & risk:
- Maintenance is expensive: Annual support & licencing costs & ongoing server, storage & backup overheads quickly mount up.
- Access is awkward: Accessing archives may require a VPN connection or an Outlook add-in. Archive shortcuts (aka stubs) in Exchange Online can work across the network, but this is unsupported & can create problems later ‘down the track’.
- Compliance is complex: You’ll need to govern data retention & carry out eDiscovery in multiple places
Essential can migrate your email archives quickly and easily.
Virtually all archives & formats migrated
- Migration from Enterprise Vault to Microsoft 365
- Move from Metalogix Archive Manager (MAM) to Office 365
- Migrate from HP/Autonomy/Zantaz EAS to Microsoft 365
- Migrate Journals and/or Journal archives to Microsoft cloud
- Migrate HP RISS or HP IAP to Microsoft 365
- Extract from Autonomy NearPoint (aka Mimosa)
- Migrate from OpenText IXOS-eCONserver
- Upgrade to newer versions of Enterprise Vault
- Move content between Microsoft 365 tenants
- Migrate Notes archives to an Exchange format destination
- Extract from Quest Archive Manager (now Dell)
- Migrate Unify Daegis AXS-One to Microsoft 365 or EV
- Migrate content to or from services such as Mimecast, Proofpoint, etc
- Migrate EMC EmailXtender for Exchange or Notes
- EMC SourceOne for Exchange or Notes to Office 365
- Migrate message files from EML, MSG, PST or NSF files
- Migrate content to or from Mimecast
- Migrate content from Proofpoint