Migrate to Microsoft Exchange
Migrate to Exchange from virtually any source archive!
Regardless of your source, rest assured that we will be able to move your email archives into Exchange quickly, reliably and securely. We are able to migrate all major email archive solutions into Exchange.
Common migration paths include:
Enterprise Vault to Exchange
HP Autonomy EAS to Exchange
Metalogix to Exchange
Other Source Archives
Other source archives supported for migration to Microsoft Exchange
- Autonomy Consolidated Archive (ACA)
- Autonomy Enterprise Archive Solution (aka ZANTAZ EAS) for Exchange or
- Autonomy Message Manager for Exchange or Notes (aka CAMM)
- Autonomy NearPoint (aka Mimosa)
- Assentor Mailbox Manager (aka iLumin)
- EMC EmailXtender for Exchange or Notes
- EMC SourceOne for Exchange or Notes
- Metalogix Archive Manager for Exchange (aka Exchange@PAM)
- OpenText IXOS-eCONserver
- HP RISS or HP IAP
- Quest Archive Manager
- EML, MSG, PST or NSF files
- Unify Daegis AXS-One for Exchange or Lotus Notes
Super Fast. Fully Audited. Microsoft Exchange Email Archive Migration
Now that Microsoft Exchange is able to handle much greater storage volumes, we are helping many organisations move their legacy archives back into Exchange and eliminate the costs and overheads of maintaining a separate email archive.
- Over 1750 migration projects to date
- Fastest migration rates = happy IT team
- Advanced mailbox management = happy users
- Fully audited – 1-step migration = happy legal department
Cannot find your current archive?
Simply let us know about your source archive and your requirements here.
Key benefits migrating your email archives with us to Microsoft Exchange
Our intelligent, user aware migrations enable you to rehydrate items only where shortcuts exist and ensure you put emails back in the right folders and maintain access for all the right users (e.g. where shortcuts have been shared). Here are some of the reasons why a TransVault-powered migration is regarded so highly:
Don’t just move data, migrate the end user’s view of their archived data too.
This means no surprises, no confusion and no loss of productivity ‘post migration’.