VISITOR MANAGEMENT FOR MICROSOFT 365
Resource Central visitor management
Impress visitors & streamline reception tasks
The Resource Central visitor console is designed to automate and optimise your visitor check-in process.
- Know who’s visiting well in advance
- View visitors by arrival time, name or meeting
- Print badges in advance or ad-hoc
- Automatically notify hosts
- Alert security escorts
- Use self-service kiosks
- Keep a log of who’s in the office at all times.
Visitor management systems our customers rely on
Benefits of the Resource Central visitor console
Simplify visitor information collection
Meeting organisers can pre-register visitors at the point of creating a meeting in Outlook calendar, adding any specific details that will improve their visitor’s experience such as parking, accessibility considerations, allergies, etc.
They can also automatically email directions and security information.
Advanced reception console
The Resource Central visitor console gives reception and security personnel a list of expected visitors on any given day, including visibility of any specific requirements.
Badges can be printed in advance or on demand, and can be tailored as needed.
Different view options speed up check-ins:
- Meeting – Visitors grouped by meeting
- Arrival time – Listed according to arrival time
- Company – Grouped by company
- Comments – Grouped by comments such as an event
Enhanced security measures
Resource Central is great for enterprises concerned about visitor security. Features include:
- Data to help staffing (e.g. arranging security escorts)
- Customisations to capture the level of data you need (e.g. clearance levels)
- Location-specific security procedures & workflows
- Management of visitor data in line with the GDPR.
Self service kiosks
The Resource Central self-registration kiosk allows visitors to check themselves in (and optionally print a badge) via a screen in your reception area.
The kiosk can be fully branded to fit your company profile.
A door-bell feature allows visitors to contact a specific department or individual on arrival.