RESOURCE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE FOR MICROSOFT 365
Resource Central catering & services booking
Advanced resource booking for Microsoft 365
Office-based meetings often call for additional services such as catering, AV equipment, seating layouts, visitor passes, parking, etc.
Resource Central allows additional resources to be booked using the Outlook or Teams app or Mobile app.
You can also append service request forms to native Outlook & Teams room bookings.
All requests can be designed and managed by your facilities team, without burdening your IT department.
Add service requests to your workspace bookings
Order catering & additional services in one place
With Resource Central you can support requests for virtually any resource or service on a per location or room basis:
- Allow comprehensive catering selections, service timings, allergens, etc.
- Select seating layouts & equipment
- Automatically calculate costs
- Prompt for cost centres where appropriate
- Support visitor services such as passes, parking & special requests such as accessibility.
Tailor your facilities without IT involvement
A wizard simplifies the process of defining resources and available options, including buffer times for set up and clear down, deadlines for booking catering, role-based auto-acceptance, etc.
Catering options can be as detailed as you wish and include service times, totalled pricing, and special requests.
Streamline service provisioning
When resources are requested, Resource Central automatically emails notifications to all relevant facilities providers, including catering, porters, reception staff, cleaners, etc.
An advanced booking manager console lets FM staff:
- Manage bookings, catering & other requests
- View & print orders for their services, for the entire week or for a given day or meeting
- Make drag ‘n’ drop room changes
- Easily swap out catering choices
- Keep track of costs & perform billing
- Send reminders to prevent waste.