Warrington Borough Council has recently chosen Essential as its migration partner to help update its legacy email archives to Exchange 2010 archiving.
The move is hoped to result in leveraging the Council’s existing investment in Exchange 2010 and reduce the costs associated with a third party archiving solution.
Essential will be working with leading archive migration solution TransVault Migrator, which has been proven in over 350 migrations.
Migrating to Exchange 2010 Archiving
The Essential Exchange Archive Migration Service is designed to protect an organisation’s existing email archives as they switch to using Exchange archiving or Office 365. Delivered as an end-to-end or an assisted service (working alongside your own IT team), migration capabilities include:
- Fully audited, 1-step transfers, direct from your legacy archive into Exchange or Office 365 over EWS, ensuring optimum reliability & security
- Legacy stub management, including shortcut deletion and ability to not migrate emails where users have deleted the corresponding shortcuts
- Selective migration based on multiple criteria to optimise your new archive, reflect company restructuring, help meet retention needs, etc.
- A range of flexible options for handling the migration of leavers’
mailboxes, journal archives, PST files, etc.
- Support for a wide range of 3rd-party Exchange and Notes archives.