Shrink your SharePoint storage costs
Is your default quota being eaten up by increased reliance on SharePoint for remote sharing, Teams video recordings and retention policies?
You can purchase additional SharePoint storage from Microsoft for $0.20 gigabyte/month, but for a LOT less, you can extend your available storage with low cost BLOB storage on Microsoft Azure.
Depending on your data volume, redundancy requirements and the type of Azure tiered storage you need, our SharePoint storage pricing is between half and one tenth of the cost of SharePoint Online storage costs.
For example, a comparative quotation to store 500TB was going to cost £410,000 p.a. in SharePoint online.
It was less than £63,000 to store in our Azure archive.
Get in touch with your predicted storage volumes and we’ll provide comparative pricing.
Does Microsoft 365 provide email journaling?
At first glance, it would appear Microsoft 365 (specifically, Exchange online) offers email journaling If you search the internet for ‘Microsoft365 journaling’, you’re likely to find this Microsoft article that […]
Secure Directory Synchronisation
Centralised identity management and directory federation services have undoubtedly revolutionised the way organisations communicate and collaborate with each other. However, there are situations where these services are either not appropriate […]
Leading EU Bank migrates AXS-One for Notes to EV for Exchange
Large financial institution migrates 20TB from AXS-One for IBM Lotus Notes to Veritas Enterprise Vault for Microsoft Exchange In a move that had to ‘tick the boxes’ of both its […]
Take advantage of Azure to protect your Microsoft Modern Workplace.
SEAMLESSLY EXTEND YOUR SHAREPOINT CAPACITY
Get seamless, secure & reduced-cost storage for SharePoint
With support for on-premises SharePoint Server and Microsoft’s SharePoint Online (SPO), our hosted SharePoint archiving service delivers:
- Low-cost Azure blob storage
- Configurable policies that drive the migration of content from SharePoint to Azure
- Litigation holds, retention & data classification that can be applied to your archived files – just like in SPO
- Much smaller retrieval links in SPO to give seamless end user access
- Azure security settings to minimise security risks
- Use of Azure AD and synchronisation with security ACLs to give the same authentication & authorisation as in Microsoft 365
- Low cost backup for your entire SharePoint tenant or specific sites.